[Sca-cooks] Regional names for common egg dish...

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Tue Aug 6 14:27:14 PDT 2002

My mother always makes creamed eggs when she's not feeling well.  It's
comfort food for her.  I've never seen it with onions, though.  Nor have I
ever thought of making it with anything heavier than milk.  We always eat
ours over toast.  My grandmother used to make me creamed hamburger,
basically, browned ground beef, mix in flour and add milk, cook til
thickened.  Also served over toast.  Used to be one of my favorite things
when we'd go visit.  Happy memories.

Mercedes