[Sca-cooks] The Great Corn Meal Dumpling Experiment

Sudden Service #5 sudnserv5 at netway.com
Tue Aug 6 14:41:47 PDT 2002

Hej!
    One of the best ways I have had Corn Meal Dumplings was in pot liquor
from cooked greens (collards, spinach or turnips).  It soaks through the
dumplings, makes a kind of sauce in the broth & has a slight bitter taste
depending on what greens you use.  Granny called them Po' Boys she was from
central TN.
Pax,
Olaf