[Sca-cooks] Simple pleasures (OOP)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 6 18:44:58 PDT 2002

I just finished supper.  Chicken thighs, cleaned and soaked in white wine
then cooked on a rack over wine/water/sliced garlic seasoned with tarragon
leaves and cinnamon and some sliced thick small white potatoes thrown on the
mi+ toward the end, and small carrots, fresh.

I love bacon, baked.  Rice is good.  Just don't know how to cook enough for
one sitting.  I really don't do leftovers.  Can't figure out how to deal
with them, by and large.  There are a few e+ceptions, but not many.
Morningstar has a better go with them, but, even if you open a bag of
crackers or chips or cookies in my abode, it will still be there till it
eventually gets tossed out.  Go figure.

Lady Olwen the Odd
Clan of Odds
House Blackstar