[Sca-cooks] Simple pleasures (OOP)

Aurore Aurore at hot.rr.com
Tue Aug 6 21:17:21 PDT 2002

I love bacon, baked.  Rice is good.  Just don't know how to cook enough for
one sitting.  I really don't do leftovers.  Can't figure out how to deal
with them, by and large.  There are a few e+ceptions, but not many.
Morningstar has a better go with them, but, even if you open a bag of
crackers or chips or cookies in my abode, it will still be there till it
eventually gets tossed out.  Go figure.

Don't feel bad, I do the same thing.  It drives my husband crazy.  I nibble
a bit and then leave it alone.  If it doesn't disappear soon, he eats it and
in a shorter time than it takes me to eat it.  Aurore