Perils of Decaffeination, was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Regional names for common egg dish...

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Aug 7 08:01:09 PDT 2002

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>Oooh....it's about lovely eggs with a bit of salt and grease, and just
>the wee bit of a crispy edge....mmmmm!!!
>Of course, you've got to eat them with little trout cooked in the same
>pan that your dad caught before the sun came up, which it's just barely
>doing now, and the mist is coming up off the lake, and the loons are
>calling, and Mom's making coffee.....
>--Maire, really missing her family and summer camping....

So I'm sitting here, thinking about little trout cooked in the same
pan your dad caught before the sun came up, and wondering about dad's
chances of dropping the pan in the dark, instead of catching it. I
hope it was empty.

Oh, you mean the tr... Never mind!

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."