[Sca-cooks] Regional names for common egg dish...

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Wed Aug 14 06:49:50 PDT 2002

Sorry for the late response, but I still am having trouble
getting the list at home and just went to the office and
forewarded all my mail to the house.

Next pennsic come down to the camp. Andrew MacRobb would be more
than thrilled to catch a batch of panfish for you, and I will
make a loaf of sourdough [well, lavin...french sourdough] and
make you breakfast...

Of course this means you'd have to camp somewhere ;-)
margali
3d day with a temp under 100 degrees fahrenheit ;-)

the quote starts here: