[Sca-cooks] Mundane looking for help with Medieval feast in the Tennessee

Yamil O Kiwan res03l8a at gte.net
Wed Aug 7 09:10:19 PDT 2002

Hi Everyone,

Someone sent me this request hoping I can help this person. She is looking
for more help than I can give her.

She states..."  I am getting married next month, September 21, and can't
find anyone local that can help with a medieval feast. I need the food
prepared basically. I will pay for food and for service if anyone is local
and interested. "

Her name is "Jennifer Lovell" <kalifornia at charter.net> she is from
Clarksville, Tennessee.

She seems to be a nice lady who unfortunately has let things go to the very
end.

I informed her that if anyone was interested they will contact her directly.

Thanks,
Jamal