[Sca-cooks] Regional names for common egg dish...

Joe & Holly jlange at northcascades.net
Wed Aug 7 12:48:07 PDT 2002

My Mother would also make these for our family. Sometimes she would cut the
small hole in a slice of bologna and fry the egg in there instead of the
bread. The small piece of bologna left over would from a small dome shaped
lid when fried and make the perfect "lid". We call them popeyes. Not sure
why lol...

Kenna