[Sca-cooks] Regional names for common egg dish...

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 13:41:45 PDT 2002

>Same thing for casseroles with lots of noodles. Mom makes this
>dish of canned tuna, egg noodles(Oh god, here's the infamous
>Luthern Binder rearing it's ugly head!), cream of mushroom soup,
>and on rare occasions peas.

And those canned deep fried onion rings on top? Or crushed
potato chips? Ah, tuna noodle casserole. The quintessential
American peasant food.

>Just a thought before Pennsic...

Just found out that a good friend of mine who had been looking
forward to Pennsic all year and was heading out today got
called in to work. He's already even sent all of his stuff up.
Man, has the Earth gone through some kind of "Bad Luck" zone
in the universe? I just found out my bank still has my deposit
from the first frozen and I can't access my own money until
tomorrow. They haven't given me any real explanation either.
Then the idiot at the bank told me to "have a nice day" when
I stormed out.

I wanna go hit something.

Gunthar