[Sca-cooks] Simple pleasures (OOP)

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Aug 7 19:41:28 PDT 2002

Also sprach Gorgeous Muiredach:

>On Brown Rice...  My Tai-Chi Sifu was saying that he wouldn't bother eating
>brown rice.  He says that brown rice is indeed better for you, but it takes
>more energy to digest than it brings you, and he prefered white rice for
>that reason.  Might have been a fancy way to justify his not eating brown
>rice...  :-)

Oh, no. Not at all. You're just not used to exposure to a living font
of thousands of years of distilled cultural wisdom. My lady wife, for
example, feels, after much deep consideration, and consultation of
the Confucian books, that brown rice is "yucky".

'Nuff said?

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER