[Sca-cooks] Simple pleasures (OOP)

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 7 21:01:41 PDT 2002

Oh, yes, I do that! *G* Don't worry, I mean after dinner... just not too
long after!

I prefer the taste of brown rice. Texture, too, though that varies by
type. The only white rice I tend to cook and eat at home is arborio. I
do know that most Asians consider brown rice barely fit for human
consumption...  in fact, I hear it is used as chicken feed. But I like it!

I do think it is ridiculous that I am sometimes expected to pay a
premium for it, though...

Anne