[Sca-cooks] Tag lines

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Aug 7 19:47:22 PDT 2002

Also sprach Olwen the Odd:

>read the tag line, and unless you are Master A (who I just don't get), I pay
>attention to them...  It seems, to me anyway, that if it is so important to
>*have* a tagline, you should be in control of it.

I'm frequently accused of being too subtle. You want I should go back
to the Joe Torre quote? (I liked the one I saw the other day on the
EK List, something about President Bush having made a sweeping
crackdown which resulted in corporate executives guilty of fraud not
going to jail for ten years instead of not going to jail for five
years...)

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER