[Sca-cooks] First Time Feastocrat here....

Joe & Holly jlange at northcascades.net
Thu Aug 8 06:55:51 PDT 2002

Greetings all. I am very happy about getting to feastocrat our shire's
September Revel next year. Yes I know it is a long time off but I figure I
need time to research, plan, and test recipes. Anyone have a good idea on
where to start? Any online links to help feastocrats? Online menus and such?
I have very few recipe books available to me and the library here is pretty
limited as well. Thank you in advance for any help you may be able to give
me, Kenna Lockhart Shire Dregate, of the Kingdom An Tir