[Sca-cooks] OOP - Caponata recipe?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 7 22:38:34 PDT 2002

Doing a quick Google search got me the following, after I bombed out
looking in my own cookbooks:
http://appetizerrecipe.com/AZ/Cpnt.asp
http://www.outlawcook.com/Page0113.html
http://www.outlawcook.com/Page0219.html
http://www.foodtv.com/foodtv/recipe/0,6255,22356,00.html
http://www.cafecreosote.com/Recipes/recipe.php3?rid=90
http://italianfood.about.com/library/rec/blr0049.htm
http://www.foodstyles.com/Appetizers/caponata_crostini.htm

Okay....that's enough! I'm making myself really hungry....I've never
heard of this dish before, and it sounds really, really yummy....I think
I *may* have to make a trip to the Farmers' Market this Saturday.....;-D
--Maire