[Sca-cooks] Re: Bad Vibrations?

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Aug 8 11:05:21 PDT 2002

At 08:38 AM 8/8/02 -0700, you wrote:

>My favorite
>auntie has been dead for a week and a half and I'm having serious
>weeping jags while in her apartment, dealing with the wardrobe [my job
>in the family clean-out operation].

Give yourself a little time on that. It's been a year now since James' dad
died, and the house is still full. And you can't tell me grief isn't part
of that.

We gave a whole bunch of his mom's stuff from the sewing room (mondo
fabric- after I salvaged SCAusable stuff- sewing toys, misc garments etc)
to the local community theatre company. Is that maybe an option or
something like it?

> I'm looking at my astrology
>calendar [doesn't everyone have one at work?] and there's no moon
>voids-of-course, Mercury is direct, nothing seems really badly aspected.
>New moon hits in about 4 hours from this posting.  Maybe that will
>help.  The outer planets from Uranus on back are retrograde, but Pluto
>goes direct on 26 August.  That planet governs transformative issues
>over a lifetime, maybe that will help. Pluto is in Sag which is my sun
>sign so this looks OK for me:  your astrological mileage may vary.

None of that made any sense to me, so I dunno. But I had someone the other
day suggest that I was hitting my Saturn return (and I'd heard of that) and
I said "But that's at 29-30ish, and I'm 37!" She had no idea I was that
old. (c'mon- I have an 18 year old!). And 29 _was_ truly sucky- that was
the year of the divorce.

It would be nice to blame my current sucky life on the movement of heavenly
bodies- it would certainly relieve me of feeling like a complete and total
failure as a human being. But honestly- I don't think I have much but the
economy, the Administration, pure stupid bad luck, and my own stupidity to
blame.

>"We Scorpios don't believe in Astrology!"  -- Dan Alderson

Scorp-Sag cusp- Nov 22. I'm told it explains alot. Yeah- tell that to Jack
Kennedy.

'Lainie
-cranky and cynical in An Tir