[Sca-cooks] Re: Bad Vibrations?

Kekilpenny at aol.com Kekilpenny at aol.com
Thu Aug 8 11:08:02 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/8/02 2:02:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Scorp-Sag cusp- Nov 22. I'm told it explains alot. Yeah- tell that to Jack
> Kennedy.

November 20th.  I in the fifth grade but home from school with a cold that
day.

Forgive me, I'm having surgery on my left eye tomorrow...simple lazer zap to
remove scar tissue from cataract surgery...I'm a mess today. I've had this
done before...it's a breeze but for heaven's sake...I'm going to let someone
point a lazer at my eye.

I will stop bouncing off the walls in a day or two.

Molli