[Sca-cooks] Re: regional names for egg dishes

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Aug 8 20:17:15 PDT 2002

At 10:07 PM 8/8/02 -0400, you wrote:
>At 10:09 PM 8/8/2002, you wrote:
>>You eat Mennonites?
>
>Anything that moves, except missionaries :-)

"But I'm not a Stewing Missionary, I'm a Fricasseein' Missionary, see?"

[pulls up sock to show tattoo on leg: FRICASSEE ONLY]

Gorgeous Fudd stands with mouth open in dull stare. "A Fwicasseein'
Missionawy? Well.."

[pull silly hat down over Fudd's eyes and run for it!]

Missionaries are easy- you always know their position on things.

[run, 'Lainie, run!]

:-D) ;-D)