[Sca-cooks] Re: regional names for egg dishes

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Aug 8 21:34:36 PDT 2002

That would be Arn Hold, I think....IIRC, Mountain Home's part of the
barony (primarily situated in Boise)....
Thanks for the caramel roll idea....*sigh*....I'm very much in the mood
for comfort food, and it's unseasonably cold here, and the idea of a
warm, oversized, gooey caramel roll (pecans, thank you, and none of
those nasty raisins), with *way* too much unsalted butter to spread on
it, and a really good cup of coffee (or two) (or three, with the second
roll <g>)...sounds perfect.....
Anybody up for rolls and coffee (or beverage of choice) in the lounge at
the Rock tonight? I hear at least *one* of those cabana boys also does a
mean foot massage, and it sounds like we could all use some comfort
food, good conversation, and schmoozing.....
--Maire