[Sca-cooks] [newbie] Hello.

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 9 08:20:32 PDT 2002

Hello Sergey!  Are you in the SCA and if so where?  I am in Los Angeles,
California, where the sun shines all the time [and if you believe that,
I have some swamp land in Atenveldt to sell you!]

If you have a good source for Russian cooking of the Medieval period,
you will have many fast friends on this mailing list.   I volunteer to
kick off the questions.  What distinguishes Ukranian from Russian
Cuisine?  I really don't know much beyond what my grandmother remembered
of her mother's cooking, century-old information blurred by baby memory
does not help me much.

Your in bon appetit,
Susan Fox-Davis aka
Dame Selene Colfox