Pinky's Cheeses of the Word (was Re: Joke evolution: was, Re: [Sca-cooks] Re: regional names for eggdishes)

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Fri Aug 9 13:51:40 PDT 2002

Also sprach myself:
>Since I was the one that asked, I should say I looked almost
>immediately after posting, and at least found the mp3 file. It's as
>impressive as I remembered it being... BTW, for those who might find
>they absolutely need this too (awright, I forgot to save the URL)
>they can search for an mp3 called The Cheese Roll Call.

Okay, I found it in mp3 (infinitely superior to the more prevalent
streaming audio form -- pfeh!) form at:

http://kcs.kana.k12.wv.us/herberthoover/new-stuff/animaniacs/cheese%20roll%20call.mp3

It occurred to me that my carefully zipped (a compression format for
Windows, although I own a Mac) file of this song might get
accidentally mailed to someone on this list via the Klez worm (to
which Macs are immune, even without virus protection), and that would
be a darned shame. But then, since downloading mp3's is considered by
some unethical, you'd better not just go to the above URL and
download it.

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER