[Sca-cooks] Re: Pinky's Cheeses of the Word

El Hermoso Dormido ElHermosoDormido at dogphilosophy.net
Tue Aug 13 20:41:53 PDT 2002

On Friday 09 August 2002 02:51 pm, Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:
> Also sprach myself:
> >Since I was the one that asked, I should say I looked almost
> >immediately after posting, and at least found the mp3 file. It's as
> >impressive as I remembered it being... BTW, for those who might find
> >they absolutely need this too (awright, I forgot to save the URL)
> >they can search for an mp3 called The Cheese Roll Call.

[...]
> It occurred to me that my carefully zipped (a compression format for
> Windows, although I own a Mac) file of this song might get
> accidentally mailed to someone on this list via the Klez worm (to
> which Macs are immune, even without virus protection), and that would
> be a darned shame. But then, since downloading mp3's is considered by
> some unethical, you'd better not just go to the above URL and
> download it.

Likewise, I suppose should refrain from digitizing the cartoon itself
(recorded from TV on VHS which I just located today) in an
internet-downloadable form such as "OpenDIVX", either...

signed,
El Hermoso Dormido, who wishes the Theora project ( http://www.theora.org )
would hurry up and get some useable code out so he could use it to start
archiving things....