[Sca-cooks] Bouillabaise quote from NY Times...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Aug 9 20:47:45 PDT 2002

Ooooh....comfort food.....
I just *may* have to hit the farmers' market tomorrow....and I've got
all that basil competing with the oregano and the English mint for the
pleasure of taking over my miniscule front porch.....
Hmmmm...fresh tomatoes....and a sandwich made of fresh sourdough and
some sort of nummy cheese (Wallace and Grommit are shouting
"Wensleydale" in the back of my head....)..mmmmm....
You guys always know how to make a girl hungry....
--Maire