[Sca-cooks] Bouillabaise quote from NY Times...

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Aug 10 04:09:34 PDT 2002

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>*blink, blink* Corn and lima beans *isn't* succotash???<weg>
>(ouch, ouch, I'm just kidding....)
>--Maire, cranky enough to not bother with the Rock.....

There, now, ya see? You just haven't entered into the spirit of the
thing, and there's nothing worse than a cheap straight line...

It's kind of like Dave Foley in that Kids In The Hall routine where
he stands near the footlights and says, "No, I don't manage a
baseball team. Whatever gave you that idea? I'm a vaudevillian."

But yes, many people do put corn and lima beans together and call it
succotash... ;-)

Adamantius