Bad Vibrations? was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regional names for commonegg dish...

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Sat Aug 10 08:08:45 PDT 2002

Also sprach Sue Clemenger:
>Yup, apparently so....especially when I have *no klew* as to who you're
>talking about....
>--Maire, waiting for her morning tea water....
>
>"Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius" wrote:
>>

>>  And, what, is everyone just waiting for _me_ to make the requisite
>>  Lucca Brazzi reference?
>>
>  > Adamantius

Oh, dear. You know. Lucca Brazzi sleeps with da fishes? Sicilian message?

Lucca Brazzi is the gunman in "The Godfather" who enforces the
various offers that people cannot refuse, and ultimately becomes the
subject of "a Sicilian message", wherein his personal effects, such
as his gun and bullet-proof vest, are sent to his employers, wrapped
in newspaper along with what appear to be steel-head trout, to
indicate that he sleeps wit da fishes.

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER