Bad Vibrations? was Re: [Sca-cooks] Regional names forcommonegg dish...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sat Aug 10 08:25:34 PDT 2002

Oh, okay. <g> No, I didn't actually catch that reference....
When the Godfather movies first came out, we weren't living in a town
that actually had a movie theater, so I missed them...not that my
parents would have *let* me see them anyways <g>.  And between one thing
and another, I've never even rented the videos, so I've never seen them
at all.  About the only thing I "get" would be the occasional reference
to a horse's head in someone's bed, because that bit seemed to have been
spread about enough to make itself a part of cultural references in a
general sense...
And since I'm busily betraying my complete ignorance, here....who's
Donald Foster? I like the quote, but....
--Maire, thinking that trout and a vest and a gun are a closer
approximation to bouillabaise than a swill made of tomato and pea
soups.....