[Sca-cooks] [newbie] Hello.

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sat Aug 10 16:58:40 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/9/02 11:24:56 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> >  Hello, everybody.
> >
> >  I'm newbie here and it is more interesting now to read than
> > to write, but if you have some questions about native ukrainian
> > or russian cuisine feel free to ask.
> >  Will answer with pleasure.
> >
> > ---
> > Sergey Kryzhanovsky      mailto:ksv at sunbay.com
> > //
> > ---

Ah, an Eastern brother!!! Welcome comrade. I am Misha Grigor'ev in the SCA
(known in the real world as Mike Gray). I, too, am searching for Russian
cooking tips, but i'm the jester of the group when I wield my Fig Newtons and
pray at the Holy Church of the Marzipan (both are inside jokes. You'll catch
on :)). Glad to have you here!!

Misha Grigor'ev
Kingdom of Atlantia
Barony of Caer Mear