[Sca-cooks] Something Different?

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Sun Aug 11 21:12:51 PDT 2002

> Yeah, I saw that (and here's where I get in trouble). My favorite
> piece (second only to the one about the SCA conquering Russia just
> for kicks) was the one about the guaranteed increase in security for
> jocks and cheerleaders in a particular high school to protect their
> God-given right to abuse geeks and nerds without fear of retaliation.

The terrible thing (if it is that terrible) is the fact that it is FUNNY.
The testimonial about the food on the camping trip catching a few frisbees
along the way was really really sick, but why can't I stop chuckling about
anyone who comes up with anything so off the chart that it is humorous no
matter how sick.  I just keep thinking of all the folks on the net who
somehow end up there and think its for real:)

YIS, Elric, who still wants a T-Shirt that says "Nuke the Baby Whales for
Christ"