[Sca-cooks] Spanish Cheese?

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Mon Aug 12 05:42:29 PDT 2002

Hi there! When I did the Platina gourd and cheese pie for a a&s entry, I
used butternut squash as well - which came out very tasty, but one of the
judges, I believe her name is Mistress Helen something.... anyway, she's a
Laurel, and she said that the closest thing you can get, taste wise, over
here to the gourd is pattypan squash...

Generys