[Sca-cooks] Something Different?

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Mon Aug 12 07:54:52 PDT 2002

On Mon, 12 Aug 2002, Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius wrote:

> Also sprach Pixel, Goddess and Queen:

> >IIRC, Sydney is one of the medical colleagues of Dr. Banzai. Thus he is
> >neither a Red nor a Black Lectroid. Played by Jeff Goldblum in the movie.
> >
> >The DVD is on my Xmas list. ;-)
> >
> >Margaret
>
> They shoulda oughtta taken that money, and most of the screenplay,
> and used it to make a Doc Savage movie, which it pretty much is, in
> all but name, anyway.
>
> Adamantius (who does like the name Emilio Lizardo)

Oh, but there IS a Doc Savage movie. "Doc Savage, Man of Bronze". Got it
for my father's birthday present a couple of years ago. Granted, it's not
the best they could have done, but it's better than nothing.

And there's a Doc Savage web ring:
http://f.webring.com/hub?sid=&ring=docsavagering&id=&list

Margaret, who also has the Doc Savage VHS tape on her Xmas list