[Sca-cooks] Something Different?

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Mon Aug 12 08:34:40 PDT 2002

Also sprach Pixel, Goddess and Queen:
>Oh, but there IS a Doc Savage movie. "Doc Savage, Man of Bronze". Got it
>for my father's birthday present a couple of years ago. Granted, it's not
>the best they could have done, but it's better than nothing.

And maybe even better than something. They still talk, every now and
then, about Schwarzeneggar playing the role (shudder...)

But all that pales in the face of the all-time greatest miscast entry
in the Amazing Remake Cycle. Are we all getting ready for...
drumroll, please...

Will Smith in a remake of "Kind Hearts and Coronets"? With Robin
Williams in the Alec Guinness roles?

And I thought a little canned fish-free bouillabaise would make me
gouge my eyes out... that's nothing compared to this!

Adamantius

deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER