[Sca-cooks] Something Different?

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 12 08:52:05 PDT 2002

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" wrote:

> IIRC, Sydney is one of the medical colleagues of Dr. Banzai. Thus he is
> neither a Red nor a Black Lectroid. Played by Jeff Goldblum in the movie.

Nicknamed "New Jersey" by the other Team Banzai members, if memory serves.
However, the picture on the Pets Or Food? website was not the Zweibel we
know.  Who was he anyway?  I think he looks like one of the local news
anchors in L.A.

> The DVD is on my Xmas list. ;-)
>
> Margaret

Oho, you must see  this DVD and watch ALL the extras.  They are hinting
around about a TV series again.  Were they serious?  Only time will tell.

Selene Colfox, Caid