[Sca-cooks] Something Different? OOP, OT

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Aug 13 09:20:57 PDT 2002

Also sprach Sandra Kisner:

>     Today's New York Times has a bit on Green Lantern (front page of
>the Arts section) and what's going to be happening with Kyle.

Yes, I saw that. Kyle will be confronting gay-bashers when an intern
friend is put into a coma, apparently. I forgot to include the URL to
that, for those who might follow this stuff (which, ordinarily, I
don't, but it does come with parenthood, to some extent).

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER