[Sca-cooks] Happy Assumption

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Aug 14 12:41:23 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/14/2002 3:11:50 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
doc at medievalcookery.com writes:

> I keep envisioning a feast featuring "Carolina" (mustard-based) BBQ
> pork, collard greens, and black-eyed peas, with peach pie for dessert.

And where's the downside? :-)

Mustard based seems to be an upstate South Carolina thing, below Columbia it
kinda goes to tomato based, and in North Carolina they favor a vinegar base
it seems. YMMV

Corwyn "Solidly in the Mustard" Wodewarde <G>

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)