[Sca-cooks] Happy Assumption

Generys ferch Ednuyed generys at blazemail.com
Wed Aug 14 12:53:04 PDT 2002

> And where's the downside? :-)
>
> Mustard based seems to be an upstate South Carolina thing, below Columbia
it
> kinda goes to tomato based, and in North Carolina they favor a vinegar
base
> it seems. YMMV
>
> Corwyn "Solidly in the Mustard" Wodewarde <G>
>
> To be humble to superiors is duty,
>    to equals courtesy,
>    to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)

Not exactly - it depends on where you are in NC - in Western NC it goes
towards tomato based, and the vinegar based is an Eastern NC thing - believe
me, this makes me unhappy - I grew up on tomato based, and out here in
Raleigh and points east, you can only get vinegar based... :-(  At least in
my experience....

Generys