[Sca-cooks] Happy Assumption

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Wed Aug 14 17:14:27 PDT 2002

Tch Tch Tch My Dear Mustardian,
Dip that line a little further down than Columbia or you miss two of the
"Best Damn BBQ on the Planet" restaurants, "Shealy's Bar be Que" and
"Hites Bar be Que" .  Shucks Shealy's even has it's own bottled Sauce now.
And if you have never hit either of them then I suggest a detour next
time you head to an event in Lexington  SC.
Nichola