[Sca-cooks] Happy Assumption

Laura L thalionar at memoriesofsunlight.org
Thu Aug 15 05:11:59 PDT 2002

I'm in Durham, NC, mundanely... and yes, I have a couple of bottles of the
sauce, but it isn't the same thing as meat cooked over a hickory fire for 8
or so hours, and unfortunately, my apt complex won't let me build a fire
pit/smoke house. :(  (I am considering buying an electric smoker though).

Considering I used to live 3 minutes from the Original Maurice's Piggy Park
and less than that from a Krispy Kreme... I'm a bit spoiled, but dealing
with my deprivation. ^_^

--Laura L.