[Sca-cooks] Happy Assumption

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Aug 15 01:48:47 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/14/2002 4:02:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
thalionar at memoriesofsunlight.org writes:

 > yummmm... mustard based.... yummmm.... Piggy Park....must keep from
> drooling
> on the keyboard....
> ^_^
>
> --Laura Loignon

I don't know exactly where you are mundanely, but you can order Maurice's
Piggy Park sauce by calling 1-800-MAURICE last time I looked. OR visit his
website at http://www.mauricesbbq.com/. If for nothing else the website is
worth a look for his views. Maurice never pulled any punches, even when it
cost him business. Even when I disagree, I have to respect that.

We were at one time able to buy Maurice's sauce at Publix, Walmart, Sam's...
just about anywhere... but his views being somewhat politically incorrect,
his excellent product was pulled from store shelves. Me? I just like good BBQ
::shrugs::. Strangely enough, you can still get it sometimes at gun shows of
all places ::shrugs again::.

There is also a supposed "recipe for Piggy Park BBQ Sauce" at
http://www.hub-uk.com/foodpages13/recip0649.htm.. although I cannot speak to
the veracity of the recipe <G>.

Just about as good... maybe better, is Henry's Smokehouse down here in
Greenville, SC. If you're down this way maybe I can act as native guide <G>.
There's also a place on 14 voted one of the top ten in the nation for BBQ...
It's Okay too <G>.

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)