[Sca-cooks] Re:FoodTV was a banner birthday- Dinner at the Rock

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Thu Aug 15 20:19:34 PDT 2002

That was just what it said...

I mean the more interesting part was where you can vote
on which episodes of Good Eats you want to see on Labor
Day....
Choose your favorite Good Eats episodes for our special
Labor Day weekend Viewer Choice marathon. Below we've separated 72 Good
Eats episodes into four alphabetized lists. Each title links to an
episode guide that can help to refresh your memory of each innovative
Good Eats topic. Simply find which of Alton Brown's episode(s) you liked
best, and vote away. Viewer Choice winners will be selected after August
18.
 Be sure to watch our Good Eats marathon from 1:00 p.m.
to 7:00 p.m. ET on Sunday, September 1!

http://www.foodtv.com/tvshows/goodeatsviewerchoice/0,7368,,00.html

Johnna