[Sca-cooks] sugar substitute for wine making?

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sun Aug 18 18:04:34 PDT 2002

The best solution for "making" wine was to get the non alcoholic version
and add vodka to it.  :)
Wine is extremely high in sugar anyways since it is not processed as
much as the harder alcohols like whiskey, vodka, etc.
I would be very hesitant on giving wine to any diabetic, but that is
because of my wife and the sugar allergy. I don't know all of the rules
for diabetes.
Good Luck though
Nichola