[Sca-cooks] I wanna do the period Chicken McNuggets

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Sun Aug 18 21:24:02 PDT 2002

robert frazier wrote:
 > we are going to hold a "document your favorite junk
 > food"cooking computation this spring.any ideas?

I've not seen the original message yet, so I may be missing some
details, but perhaps these files in the Florilegium might be of use:
French-Toast-art  (27K)  3/31/00    "From Lost Bread to French Toast" by
                                        Christianna MacGrain.
French-Toast-msg  (21K) 10/12/00    Period French Toast. Recipes.
fried-breads-msg  (20K)  1/11/00    Period fried breads. Funnel cakes, donuts.
pizza-msg         (15K) 12/ 3/98    Period pizza and similar items.

What is your definition of "junk food"? How this is defined greatly
affects which period dishes are acceptable and which don't fit this
criteria.

Stefan
Who is back from Pennsic as well. The latter half of the first week
was nice. The second week was hot and humid. and who came back to
800+ new emails. Most of which were SPAM. It's time to make faked
email addresses a criminal offense with jail time.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net