[Sca-cooks] Olwen and Mauve's Cookies

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 19 12:37:56 PDT 2002

You folks run out of interesting topics so you had to start gossiping about
friends on the list?

OK.  Here's my take on things *I* didn't do.
I did not make the period gingerbread cookies which were stenciled with
non-period powdered colour.  Cordelia and Mauve fitzRobert of York did those
for the Queens Brunch at Atlantian 20 year.  They looked wonderful, but
whose surprized?  They came out of Cordelia's kitchen!

In another post, Kenna mentioned the twinkies.  That was a teaching/learning
session which was also a practical joke for a list member.  Alainne
d'Ancenis made one and Hans VanHoorn made the other.  They were made from
marzipan, 'white' chocolate, cocoa butter, and coconut.  They were lots of
fun to do.
Olwen