[Sca-cooks] Pennsic dance and mustard making

Kirrily Robert skud at infotrope.net
Wed Aug 21 04:06:13 PDT 2002

Stefan wrote:
> There were folks dancing in the dance tent when I went by one night. That
> is why I figured that the dancing had been moved to the tent from the
> barn.

There were dance parties scheduled in the dance tent on some evenings.
These included a Caroso ball, a country dance evening, and so on.  On
other nights, court went late in the barn and so dancing happened in the
tent.  I believe on the remaining nights, especially during the first
week, most of the dancing was in the barn.

Yours,

Katherine

katherine at infotrope.net  http://infotrope.net/sca/