[Sca-cooks] Drive - by Dessertings

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Aug 21 06:46:08 PDT 2002

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Marilyn Traber wrote:

> I have been known to do 'drive by dessertings', when I get agitated I used
> to bake....stuff ;-)
> Being diabetic, I can't eat danishes, cakes, pastries and the like, so to
> keep from eating them I would go to a friends house, ring the bell and hand
> them goodies. It got called 'drive by dessertings' which everybody agreed
> were ever so much better than drive by zuccinni - ing ;-)
> margali

Heh. Here in MN, in less urban parts of the state and some of the suburbs,
people routinely leave their car doors unlocked. In zucchini season, this
means you might get out to your car in the morning to find a bag of
zucchini on the front seat.

Margaret, who is still trying to find the relish recipe that uses 10 cups
of grated zucchini (Mom has it at home somewhere, I think)