[Sca-cooks] Drive - by Dessertings

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Wed Aug 21 05:40:50 PDT 2002

I have been known to do 'drive by dessertings', when I get agitated I used
to bake....stuff ;-)
Being diabetic, I can't eat danishes, cakes, pastries and the like, so to
keep from eating them I would go to a friends house, ring the bell and hand
them goodies. It got called 'drive by dessertings' which everybody agreed
were ever so much better than drive by zuccinni - ing ;-)
margali

the quote starts here:
Fair enough.  But bakers in that situation don't get funny looks from their
husband who has come down to the kitchen at 3am to discover 2 batches of
cookies and a layer cake that weren't there when he went to bed.

:)

(It was also a bit of a Tick joke.)

-Gytha "SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!" Karlsdotter