[Sca-cooks] Pennsic dance and mustard making

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 21 09:17:00 PDT 2002

Oh! So, the nights I was looking for dancing and not finding it, I
should have gone to the tent! Didn't think of that... I only got to
dance one evening - sometimes I wasn't there, sometimes dancing wasn't
there... I'd hoped to do a lot more. Didn't take any dance classes,
partly because I was busy, and hadn't really planned  to, and the
decision was confirmed by the heat.

Next time I'll try looking for the Bardic Circles, too. I saw the book,
but for some reason it never connected as Something to Do in the Evening.

Anne