[Sca-cooks] Zucchini (recipies) coming out my ears =)

Joe & Holly jlange at northcascades.net
Wed Aug 21 09:32:01 PDT 2002

> Margaret, who is still trying to find the relish recipe that uses 10 cups
> of grated zucchini (Mom has it at home somewhere, I think)

I have a wonderful hand typed book of nothing but Zucchini recipes. It was
handed down to me from my Grandmother. There is a recipe for Sweet Zucchini
Relish that takes 6 cups of ground "Z" and a Hot Dog Relish that calls for 5
pounds of "Z". There are also interesting recipes for things like Zucchini
Apple Jam, Zucchini Pickles, Zucchini Aspic, Russian Zucchini Pancakes,
Pudin De Calabaza (with a side note that says "from Spain"), Tumis Ojong
(side note "Zucchini Indonesian style"), Kolokythia Krokettes (side note
"Greek Zucchini Pancakes"), Mah-Shi-Kusa ("Arabia"), Groundnut Zucchini
Sauce, Butter Mint Zucchini..........Right down to one simply called Good
Old Zucchini Stew! Let me know if any of you would like any of the recipes
posted. Don't know how many are period but am now undergoing an assessment
of several of them. **Yep you guessed it my 3 Zucchini plants are taking
over hehe**  Take care, Kenna