Gads, Zooks! was Re: [Sca-cooks] Drive - by Dessertings

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 21 11:04:31 PDT 2002

Oh, man....that's evil! (maire's chuckling appreciatively).
I think I would have turned around and distributed the -uh- largesse to
those less fortunate than I!
We used to get some truly monstrous zukes in the garden when I was
growing up. They probably weighed 20# or more.  Dad and my brother Jim
used to set them up on fence posts and use them for target practice.  We
also fed them to the cows and chickens, after first smashing the zukes,
which was great fun!
--maire, going back to cooking now.....