[Sca-cooks] Re: Gads, Zooks! was Drive-by Dessertings

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Aug 21 11:16:13 PDT 2002

Probably because, like all zuke-inundated gardeners, They were trying to
get rid of as much as possible.  If They'd gotten to the point of giving
them out to populace, They were probably *quite* tired of eating it,
too...and there it was again, the very next day! <ggg>
--maire, who likes little zukes, sliced and fried like fried green
tomatoes...mmmmmm.....