[Sca-cooks] Chinese tea

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 22 21:40:34 PDT 2002

robert frazier replied to me with:
> wow!! what don't you fave info on<grin>cooking in
> freefall?oh yes that would be oop.

Well, thank you. But there are likely lots of things that I don't

have info on in the Florilegium. If everything was in there, then
I could stop spending all that time adding more stuff...:-)  You
could always try the game of "Stump the Florilegium" and see how
well you can do.

Actually freefall is period. But the limited time you would have
had available and the sudden splat! at the end rather cut short any
such cooking experiments. Some folks have wondered if you could
survive a toss from a trebuchet, but I suspect the acceleration might
scramble things pretty well even if you had a parachute. Hmmm. I wonder
if anyone has ever instrumented a trebuchet load to determine the
g-forces experienced?
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net