[Sca-cooks] clockwork rotisserie

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Aug 22 22:36:49 PDT 2002

 >Does anybody have any information on how to build an old clockwork
 >rotisserie.  Drawings, pictures, anything.
 >
 >Connie.Aman at sait.ab.ca

I'm quite interested in seeing what others turn up on this. There is
a little bit about spits and cooking with them, in this file in the
Florilegium, but very little on using clockwork mechanisms for this.
spits-msg         (14K)  7/20/01    Period and SCA spits for roasting meats.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-UTENSILS/spits-msg.html
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net